Informational and graphical presentation of the French Institute in St. Petersburg
Diploma project: Informational and graphical presentation of the French Institute in St. Petersburg. Updating the graphics support for The French Institute on its 100th anniversary.
1. Infographics (graphics software for the daily activities of the Institute)
- The development of signs for each department of the French Institute
- Informative billboards
- Letter headed paper for each department
2. Presentation (development of presentation materials aimed at promoting French Institute)
3. Visual concept: Crossing Cultures
- Informative accent: 101 years - 100 and one fact about Russia and France
- Event: 20 years after the reconstruction of the French Institute - 20 Ways to tie a scarf "in a French manner"
- Posters represent a visually the crossing of cultures and also contain one out of 101 facts about Russia and France.
The Head of the Graduation Project: Elena Golubeva, Professor at AL Stieglitz State Art-Industrial Academy of St. Petersburg
Project Consultant on French language and literature: Ekaterina Vasilyeva, Ph.D., member of The French Institute
Project Consultant: Oleg Bykhov, the Department of Culture at The French Institute
Oksana Petrukhina, Flash-animation consultant